Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pretty Blue (Eyes)--Stormie's Take

Hi! My name is Stormie and I am 27. I am from Clarksburg and I am working with Job Squad to get a job somewhere. I graduated from High School in 2003 and since then I've been married, widowed, and twice more engaged.

I have learned a lot with Job Squad, right now we are doing things in the community related to my skills and interests, which include things involving computers (I use a Pathfinder and do a lot of social networking on Facebook and dating chatrooms), animals (I volunteer at the Humane Society), and children (I have 2 nephews).

My skills include typing and meeting people online.

I will get a job!

Here are a few videos of things I've done:

Facebooking




College Research



Humane Society
 

No comments:

Post a Comment