Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good Things Happening

 
Recently, Job Squad, Inc. acquired a new Customized Employment Grant through the State of West Virginia for Kanawha County.  We have been busy meeting other agencies in the Charleston area to work as a team in providing Customized Employment for individuals with disabilities.  There are many individuals in the community searching for employment, and Job Squad is there to help.  Through the process of Discovery, we begin working with each individual to find out who the person really is.  We observe their skills and talents in their personal environment and apply these skills and talents in an employment environment. 
 
Customized Employment individualizes the employment relationship between employees and employers in ways that meet the needs of both.  It is based on an individualized determination of the strengths, needs and interests of the person with a disability, and is also designed to meet the specific needs of the employees. Customized Employment assumes the provision of reasonable accommodations and supports necessary for the individual to perform the functions of a job that is individually negotiated and developed. 
 
Contacts are being made and appointments set in Kanawha County, West Virginia, through the services that Job Squad, Inc. provides.  Stay tuned as we begin posting pictures and information about each individual job seeker that we are working with.

1 comment:

  1. I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
    an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

    ReplyDelete