Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Andy Ball


“I was looking for work with another company in 1996 when the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) referred me to Job Squad. They reviewed the documentation of my disability and sent me a letter to invite me to come in for an interview. I was hired and worked for a year part-time as a Substitute Janitor at the FBI fingerprint facility.

In 1997 I became a full-time Janitor and worked in that role for four years. In 2001 I transferred to the FBI’s Satellite II office in the Middletown Mall where I gained valuable experience related to dealing with people and in working independently, which was an important step in my development as a supervisor.

In 2002 I returned to the main FBI facility as a Substitute Crew Leader and in 2004 became a full-time Crew Leader (which we now call Supervisor) and have been ever since.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work for Job Squad all these years; it has allowed me to have a nice living. I am married, have a son and a home that is now paid for.”


“Andy’s value to Job Squad as an employee is too great to measure. His unfailingly positive attitude, his automatic credibility as a person with a disability and his growth as a supervisor and a mentor are inspirational to other employees. He has shared his story at various conferences, presentations and meetings and has thereby also inspired the community.”

-- Jim Womeldorff, Director of Operations and Business Development

4 comments:

  1. I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
    an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Robert,via email:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  4. FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL dawsonlewisloancompany@yahoo.com

    Hello, I am Sandra Alice currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in June 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $105,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Dawson Lewis. He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: (dawsonlewisloancompany@yahoo.com) Or TEL:+14105016847

    ReplyDelete