Tuesday, May 13, 2014



MARK CAMPBELL'S STORY




Mark’s first job out of high school was with a local county Parks and Recreation mowing grass and doing basic landscaping duties. Throughout his life Mark had always enjoyed being outside so he thought this would be the perfect job for him. Mark did enjoy the job but was told many times he was not fast enough at this or that part of the job and was eventually laid off in 2009.
Mark heard about Job Squad and put in an application soon after being laid off and in January 2010 was hired by Job Squad as a Grounds Maintenance Worker. Mark worked at a government facility in which Job Squad contracts with and early on excelled at mowing grass and volunteering for any work that was available. Over the course of the next two years and with the assistance of his supervisors, Mark expanded his knowledge and skills in grounds maintenance. With the extra support Mark became one of the Job Squad’s best workers at the more labor intensive duties, such as using chainsaws and other heavy equipment, while still excelling at his regular grounds duties.
In December 2012, Mark left Job Squad to try some new things and look for other opportunities. For about a year, Mark tried four different jobs from Waste Management to Construction, but each time he was left without a job after a month or so. Mark was told again and again that he was too slow or couldn't learn certain aspects of his job. Mark always felt that he could do his job if given the correct support and time to learn, but that never seemed to happen at these other businesses.

Mark reapplied to Job Squad and was hired back in August 2013 as a Grounds Maintenance Worker and is still currently employed. Mark jumped right back into his job and hopes to one day become a crew leader or supervisor. He wants to be able to support and teach others that find themselves in similar situations that he has found himself in his life.

1 comment:

  1. I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
    an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

    ReplyDelete