Thursday, May 22, 2014






          William “Randy” Brown was a West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services referral to Job Squad.  Randy had previously worked in a sheltered workshop setting in Pennsylvania from 1973 to 1995.  He was hired by Job Squad as an “on-call” Mail Clerk in September of 2006.  In this position, Randy was called in to assist with bulk mailing which included hand sorting and folding.  Staff encouraged Randy to try working around the mail machine but Randy said that someone had once told him that he was unable to work around machines and he was hesitant to work around the mail sorter.  Consequently, he worked very few hours until JSI Presort Mail moved to a new location in 2008. The move brought increased work and Randy’s help was desperately needed.  He agreed to work the line and pull mail from the mail machine which he had never done before.  After the first few minutes of doing this new work, Randy went to his supervisor, Chris Wilson, and told him that he loved it.  Since then Randy has increased his work hours from just a few days per month to full time, five days a week.  In addition to finding Randy working the with the mail, we oftentimes find him outside picking up trash on the street before and after work to help do his part in making Charleston, WV a beautiful place to live and work.  In his free time, Randy stays current with all aspects of government and daily news events and is an avid reader of history books. He has on numerous occasions, written articles for a variety of local newspapers on political and historical topics. Randy has overcome many of the barriers brought on by his disability to become a valued worker and real asset to Job Squad.

3 comments:

  1. Since we greatly adhere to the idea that innovations in web marketing strategies are keys to success, we allow our clients to maneuver the operation and we will help you in doing so.

    Affordable Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
    an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:hwajurong382@yahoo.com hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete